Community service for teens is often a requirement for graduating high school and it’s a great way for students to build their resumes and skill sets. More important, volunteer work for high school students can be a life-changing experience, one that allows teens to expand their horizons and foster meaningful relationships.
Here at Camp Unbeatables we take it one step further by offering our volunteers Executive Life Training. This program is designed to help guide and train volunteers to be better leaders in their schools and communities as well as in their next step of life.
The Executive Life Training Program has 8 areas of work:
1) Fitness and Nutrition
2) Planning and Organization
3) Leadership skills
4) Focus and concentration
5) Effective relationships
6) Stress, anxiety and worry reduction
7) Positive Self-image and confidence
8) Antibullying and social aggression strategies
These eight areas are covered while the camp is running. Volunteers will receive a Certificate of Completion from our program for the areas that they accomplished during camp, which will enrich their resumes and academic profiles.
- High School Student age 15 or older
- Exhibits good leadership skills and moral integrity
- Is able to work well with children in a fast paced environment